Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Am I really a Kahuna?
The Kahuna, the Keeper of the Secret,
originally came from Ancient Egypt.
They migrated across India, leaving the Vedas,
and traveled into Polynesia.
There were 30 some types of Kahuna.
Ocean resource management, geology, healing, etc.
They did not choose to become Kahuna,
they were chosen through astrological means.
After twenty years of training,
the initiation involved crumbling a rock to dust with the mind.
In the classical sense, there are no real Kahuna's in the world today.
We are all frauds.
Then, why am I here?
It's as if we are all blind, trying to describe the indescribable.
We are all searching for meaning, in a world without meaning.
We breath, we eat, we shit, and then, we die, without meaning.
Without a meaning to our lives, there is no reason to be.
My meaning:
When I assist in another's healing, I, myself, am healed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment